Friday, July 16, 2010

have friends or no friends...

emm, this all bout fren....
juz want to be honour....
im worried to have best friend...
its sound funny for me as a talkative person not to have best friend...
ya, i think the best friend will not only make us in trouble, even they will make us feel guilty every time....
it make my brain stop working, stop thinking, and stop imaging...
it is better for me to have many2 friends, but there no word best friend in my diary...
but somehow, i need colleague for chating, to share story, but not for telling my secret or my personal problem...
ya, maybe, i am what i am... a lone ranger person....
start from standard six, my first best freind left me... after form three, it happens again, then form five and now...
my best friend keep change and change and change...
and lost contact...
now my life change....
i hv no best friend, but i have best Gang... Jula Juli n Multi Racial...
hope it will last forever...
now, my mission n vission, many friends i get, many gang i build...

No comments:

Post a Comment