Friday, May 28, 2010

にほんごの。。Bahasa Jepun...

dah masuk 2 minggu cuti semester...
byk pahit manis semester lepas...
i learn so many things in new campus...
but i really hate the city life...
i am kampung gurl, i prefer to stay in kampung life...aman,damai,tenteram...
tp, time is change, and i need the changes to UP my life...

okey, now, I like to share bout my Japanese class... I like Japanese class...
for ur information, this the best class in this semester...
a lot of story related to this class...
haha...
wake up late, car crush, "love" feeling, kantoi, and everything.... so related...
huhuuu....

Because of japanese class,
i spent a whole nite to study, n sleep late, and wake up oso late...
n because all late my car get into trouble...
because my car is in trouble, my money oso sick...
i get headache...
my money fly everywhere...
until today, i keep secrete from sumone i love...
and only 2 of my love noe this story...
jeng betull....

Because of japanese class,
i have responsible to study, to read, to struggle...
and the important thing,
i have love feeling..
but, still until today, i keep it as a secrete...
haha...

Because of Japanese class,
i laugh so loud in class...
i really enjoy...
i oso can speak to "others"...
hehe...

now, i can speak, i can write hiragana and katakana but like a kindergarten lah...
i hope my Japanese result is flying colors..
so, i have spirit to further it...
yeyeyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment